1. The Client is solely responsible for any and all harm or damage caused by their dog while it is under the care of Caireen's Canines, or is using any other services provided by Caireen's Canines, and agrees to indemnify Caireen's Canines in full against any liability arising from such harm or damage to third parties.
2. The Client agrees that Caireen's Canines has relied on the Client’s representation that their dog is in good health and has not harmed or shown aggression or threatening behaviour toward any person or any other dog.
3. All dogs will be subject to an initial meet and greet assessment by Caireen's Canines. Caireen's Canines reserves the right to refuse admission to any dog deemed in their absolute discretion to be, or have the potential to be, dangerous or disruptive.
4. The Client agrees to notify Caireen's Canines immediately of any unwelcome, aggressive, procreative, or dangerous behaviour of their dog that has potential to cause harm to any other dog or individual.
5. Caireen's Canines offer services where dogs co-mingle in groups and the Client accepts that during the course of normal dog play their dog may sustain injuries. All dog play is carefully monitored to avoid injury, but may occur despite the best supervision.
6. Caireen's Canines will only let dogs off the lead once consent has been given.
7. The Client is responsible for the full cost of treatment of any injuries or illness that their dog receives while under the care of Caireen's Canines, together with any associated costs e.g. call-out charges. The Client authorises Caireen's Canines to seek such veterinary advice and/or treatment as they deem necessary; where possible this will be carried out by the Client’s usual/preferred Vet, but this cannot be guaranteed (e.g. in an emergency) and the Client accepts that the staff of Caireen's Canines may at their discretion use any registered Vet. The Client agrees to pay all such costs immediately upon pick-up of their dog, or by agreement with the proprietor.
8. Caireen's Canines reserves the right to refuse admission if the Client fails to provide adequate proof of vaccinations or the vaccinations are found to be expired or otherwise incomplete.
9. Bitches may not attend Caireen's Canines while in season or pregnant. Caireen's Canines reserves the right to refuse admission of un-neutered males over the age of 9 months.
10. The Client agrees to take any necessary measures or precautions to ensure that their dog is continuously free of contagious, infectious, or otherwise communicable diseases. The Client further agrees to notify Caireen's Canines immediately of any infectious and/or contagious disease or conditions their dog has been exposed to or is affected by. Such diseases and conditions include, but are not limited to: Distemper, Hepatitis, Kennel Cough (Bordetella), Parvovirus, Corona virus, worms, Lyme disease, Fleas, Pregnancy, Infectious Skin Diseases and Intestinal Parasites. Caireen's Canines reserves the right to refuse admission until satisfied that the condition is resolved.
11. The Client consents to their dog being photographed, videotaped, and/or used in any media or advertising by Caireen's Canines.
12. The Client agrees that Caireen's Canines is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged leads, collars, tags, clothing or any other item left with their dog.
13. The Client agrees to provide keys/arrange access to the dog for the agreed appointment; failure to do so will result in a cancellation for that day’s service and will be paid in full by the client.
14. A minimum of 24 hours notice must be given for cancellations of service. Cancellations made within 24 hours of the booking will be subject to full payment.
15. Payment is due weekly by the end of the week unless alternative arrangements have been made at the discretion of Caireen's Canines. Caireen's Canines reserves the right to suspend services in the event of late or non-payment.
16. No variation of these Terms and Conditions will have effect unless confirmed by Caireen's Canines in writing.